Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fe#5

GilJae Yeo
EAP2-B WW
Fluency exercise #5
June 11, 2008

Travel to other countries

I am going to talk about when people travel to other countries, they would make some cultural problem. When I arrived in Japan, I have confused lots of thing. First, I do not know about their culture. In my country, when you are asking other people, some people do not give answer. However, I think Japanese people are very kind. For example, when I was asked some people, they are gives to me about answer and they shared with me that when I was asked places. And, I have a fear because I do not know their language and I am not speaking English very well. So, when I was travel in USA, I am very nervous such as went to restaurant, went to the mall, went to hotel. But, I have more confidence before than now because I learn about English. Sometime, I make a mistake because I do not know their culture. So, I try to learn about their culture.

No comments: